Skip to main content

Mix it up!

I love to mix up my workouts, this morning I went to my good friends Zumba class and shook my  booty right off!
 It was so much fun, and she is such a great Zumba instructor always coming up with new workouts with the best and catchiest songs.
I grew up with her and she married my husbands best friend and now they are business partners so now she is stuck with me.
My challenge for you is to try something new! Go to a new class in your area, ride your bike go for a swim.
Its so easy to get caught up in the same routine its easy to get board, then you just want to stop all together.
 But if you mix it up a little its much better, and it will make you want to do more and you will fall in love with exercising all over again. Do it and you will not regret it.

Comments