Skip to main content

Bleacher workout with the kids.

My husband had scouts last night so I took the kiddos on a bleachers workout with me.

 It was cute to see my little guy go up and down the bleachers. I just feel so lucky to have my family. We have grown so much over the last year and a half. I love my kids. Being a stay at home mom has got to be the hardest thing I have ever done. Some days it tests everything in me especially my patients. But it's also the best thing I have ever done. It's amazing how much little people can teach you. I love to listen, to my kids point of view it's so sweet and innocent. And it gives me hope that there is good in this world. The bleacher workout went a little like this.
Warmup round.
Ran up and down all the stairs then came back did some stretches.
Then did 3 rounds of hop scotch ups.
Then did 2 sets of 10 dips.
Then skip one down on steps 3 rounds.
Ran all the stairs. 
Repeat 4 times. 
six pack promise workout in the middle of the field. 
Then chased the kids back and forth across the field. My little guy is so fast!

 



Comments