Skip to main content

Family time....


Well today I was feeling a little down like just down. Well I think my husband noticed and decided to take us all on a hike to make me feel better. And it worked it wasn't really a hike but it was a walk up this road going up this mountain, so it pretty much could pass as a hike. Because I was dying a little my poor kiddos had a moment were they just wanted to be held and then Jasper was carrying Kira for a little bit. It was way cute. I can not believe how much Jasper loves his sister it is so cool to see them grow so close. I'm so greatful that they have each other. They are so different in so many ways but I think they just complete each other at the same time. It was just so touching to see them working together.
 I love them so much. Jasper is just so sweet and caring and Kira is so much fun. 
Paul is such a great dad and such a loving person. I appreciate him so much. He is just my other half. 
On this hike today I have never made it to The top to see this really cool mine shaft so we made it today all the way to the top it was so cool. So much history in this building. 







Comments